Join Fr. Bill Quinlivan from October 3rd to 5th, 2020 as he performs a concert and gives a talk!
Are you ready for the biggest Divine Mercy event in history? REGISTER NOW. Help us spread the word!
A time has come for a Mercy Movement—a movement of radical Trust in Jesus and devotion to His Unfathomable Mercy. A movement that promotes mercy as the appropriate response to offenses. A movement that intentionally consecrates our families, our cities, and our countries to Divine Mercy.
This event brings together thousands of people around the globe who have been unable to visit each other, attend Mass, prayer meetings or cenacles, even some who have been prevented from being present at the bedside of their dying family members. There is a fierce battle for PRESENCE in the world today. The presence of the true Christ in the Holy Eucharist, and the presence of each one of us to and for others.
- Exclusive talks by international Divine Mercy experts on topics ranging from the life of St. Faustina in Vilnius to the secret underground work of Blessed Fr. Michael Sopocko as he avoided his would-be assassins.
- Experience a virtual pilgrimage to Vilnius, the City of Mercy, and home of the Original Image of Divine Mercy.
- Enjoy stunning visual and audio devotions to the Divine Mercy Chaplet as we pray together as a world for all of your intensions.
- A discussion about Fr. Sopocko’s little known ministry to alcoholics.
- A concert featuring some very talented artists who have written pieces about Divine Mercy and about the events that surrounded St. Faustina’s mystical life in Vilnius.
- A Gallery of Mercy Artwork by artists who, over the last 84 years, have attempted to spread the message of Divine Mercy through the visual arts.
- Presentations by medical professionals devoted to Divine Mercy about the difficulty of suffering and the miracles of conversion they are seeing this time of a pandemic.
- Artists and officials will discuss the recent phenomenon of the tearing down of beautiful statues and artwork in great cities across the US and the globe. Learn what The Church is doing to protect our religious masterpieces amid threats from anarchists and atheists.
- An honest conversation about Eugeniusz Kazimiroski, the artist that painted St. Faustian’s priceless masterpiece – setting the record straight.
- Join the “Global Divine Mercy Chaplet,” the first of it’s kind!
- Participate in the Consecration of the Family to Divine Mercy.